Frame the object.
Walk in a circle or arc around the object.
- Walk with the camera in a circle around the monument or sculpture.
- Keep the entire monument or sculpture in the viewer of your camera.
- Take a photograph of the same monument or sculpture for every step made.
- Take your photographs at short intervals.
- Do not pan from the same location, as if you were recording a panorama.
- Do not shoot multiple panoramas from different viewpoints.
- Do not walk in a straight line towards the object.
- Avoid blurry images.
IF YOU HAVE A CAMERA WITH MANUAL SETTINGS
- If you are at the approximately same distance for all images, you can use manual focus.
- If the lighting stays the same it is also a good idea to use manual colour balance settings.